As a Sales Engineer, you will own all technical aspects of our enterprise-focused sales process. Working closely with the sales team and reporting directly to the VP Services, you will be required to own all technical milestones of our sales process from the RFP through to building/consulting on the technical design of our customer deployments.
To be successful in the role you will need to possess the ability to communicate with C-level executives from our customer base whilst proactively engaging with internal stakeholders. You will be joining the company at a critical inflection point and will have a unique opportunity to be a key player in the company’s success.
- Work with the sales team to help qualify the technical feasibility of sales opportunities.
- Lead technical discovery meetings with customers and prospects, building and consulting on the technical requirements.
- Building and conducting customer demonstrations of the Twiggle solution to customers and prospects.
- To be on-point for all pre-sale technology inquiries including requirements analysis, high-level solution design and the transition to the appropriate implementation and delivery services teams.
- Assist the sales team in development of proposals and RFI / RFP responses.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function within an enterprise software company
- Knowledge of Search Engines and/or e-commerce
- Working knowledge of integrating with: web services / scalable SaaS solutions / API’s
- Experience with web search technologies such as ElasticSearch, an advantage.
- Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies
- English as a mother tongue
- Ability to travel freely
- Relevant degree
Who We Are
Twiggle is fundamentally changing how people search, discover & purchase products online. We are using artificial intelligence and natural language processing to build search technology that actually understands what customers want. Our mission is to facilitate a digital shopping experience that feels a lot like the very best in-store shopping experience.
We are well funded and backed by some of the most respected investors and entrepreneurs of the past decade.
Why You Should Join
Working at Twiggle is an experience unlike any other. We’re committed to hard work, collaboration, supporting people who take risks, and enjoying the journey. Twiggle is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Ensuring that you feel motivated, focused and creative is as important to us as the product itself. You will be joining the company at a critical inflection point and will have a unique opportunity to be a key player in the company’s success.